Hello book lovers! Another month has come and gone and being that it is summer and I am not out of college I was able to sink my teeth into my TBR pile.
Earlier on in this month, I said I would try to read three books. I thought three because that was my average while I was in college. Now that I am out, I can definitely spend much more of my time pleasure reading.
This month I was able to read:
- My Year of Meats- Ruth L. Ozeki
- Death Comes as the End-Agatha Christie
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants- Ann Brashares
- Appointment with Death- Agatha Christie
- Have A Little Faith: A True Story- Mitch Albom
- On Chesil Beach- Ian McEwan
- Carry On- Rainbow Rowell
- Philomena- Martin Sixsmith
- Murder in the Three Acts (or Three Act Tragedy)- Agatha Christie
- Death on the Nile- Agatha Christie
- A Mind for Numbers: How To Excel at Math and Science (Even If You Flunked Algebra)- Barbara Oakley, Ph.D.
I enjoyed reading all of these books. Some of them will definitely be appearing in this blog in the form of reviews, so be prepared for that!
I have now read 28 books out of my goal of 100 for the year. While I am speeding up the pace, the Goodreads counter says I am 20 books behind to be on track with my goal. That sounds about right, but I know that I can pick up the pace.
2016 Grown Up Challenge Progress:
Yay! I am halfway through this challenge created by Purple Ink Studios.
What are the reading challenges you are participating in booklovers?